CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Back Home. . .?

How is that possible? Well to say the very least- Mexico was amazing. The wedding was awesome. Niki was a gorgeous bride- it made me hope that either nick or jami fly to the beach to wed. It was that great! There were 44 of us down there- so there was never a boring moment. We actually got "cut off" at the pool bar one afternoon, yep it is an all-inclusive resort- how does this happen? I guess anything is possible. The resort was amazing, the company and friends were fantastic, the food was fabulous, our room was perfect- what can I say- It is the ocean, the sand between my toes and a col drink in my hand- life does not get much sweeter. The ocean is seriously my place of peace. My spirit and my soul feels so rested. Brian and I actually hope to go back in November or New Years. It was just too much fun! So many wonderful memories....



And NYE begins!!
Jess and I having a grand time!

And I smoked the whole damn thing! (I think!! ;o)



The Bride and Groom...!


One of my favorite photos that I took....


The Mr. and Mrs!
Our Hotel...


The wedding fun begins!

The maids!

Such a fabulous evening...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had so much fun. Getting kicked out of the pool bar is quite the accomplishment. I'm impressed! That's what Mexico is for, right? When you guys go back, do you want to take me? :)

Kimberly said...

I need a vacation! Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm glad you had such a good time.

Steph and Tim said...

Looks like so much fun! Can we plan a girls weekend to Mexico??? I would LOOOOVE that!

Smiths said...

What a great way to start off the new year!!! It looks like it was a fabulous time had by all. It would be rather nice to go somewhere warm as montana is rather chilly this week. Love you guys.