CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Birthday Parties!


It was Jenny & Jason's (sister in law & brother in law) birthday this past weekend. Jason turned the big 30! It was an 80's themed party, yet Brian and I are party poopers and did not dress up- (in my defense we had a busy morning with moving my brother and vet appointments for the boys :p ) everyone had a great time.


The Hopkins' women! Julie and Jenny looked great in
their outfits!


I have no idea! ;o)

Two of Brian's favorite people, his Dad and his brother Jason.

Julie's husband, Scott, probably took the cake with his
fabulous flock of seagulls look.



The Hubs and I!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love this last picture of you guys. You look so happy :)

Jami said...

Great pictures!! :)

Smiths said...

Dayton wants his hair done like Scott's and Dawson too!!! Like the pictures. Next time we want to see less party poopers and more excitement from the two of you!