CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Festivals in Denver...

Last weekend there was an art festivals on Larimer Square. It was amazing. What was more amazing is all of the pieces are drawn on the street! It was so fun... and the evening was top off with a Rockies game- they won. . . shocker. ;op All is well with us. Brian is in Chicago for the week- intense training. Poor guy is working from 7am to 9:30 at night; never leaving the 55th floor of the JP Morgan Chase building. They bring in breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I do not think I could do it... But the boys and I are home. Nothing too new. Trying to fight off a cold and I am putting off writing my paper. ::::::summer break I really need you:::::::

So neat.

She was gorgeous... This lady was an incredible artist.
Mr. Ledger..
After the song "Yellow" (which I love) by Cold Play. It brings back so many awesome memories of Maui...
Do you recognize this car??

Yeah... it is a Maybach- worth more then my HOME, nearly one and a quarter more. I do not know if you can see the price... but it retails at $410,000. It is a f*%$ing CAR! The gentleman showing the car asked if we had any questions... we politely said "no" :)

Such a fun game...

My protectors while Brian is gone. Guinness (I think) really loves his new family. He fits in just fine...
And of course... my cute Kingstin Bear... he is so my baby.

0 comments: