CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Lovin'

Summer is here... thank goodness. Nothing suits this girl better then the hot sun on my skin, my amazing family and of course a cool drink in my hand... Here are a few fun photos we have taken the past few weekends! Enjoy! This is the time of my life...


Jim and I on the way to the GoodGuys Car Show!


Dad looking at a fancy old car! Love the orange... It matches our kitchen!


Mom and her girls standing in front of an old vet'...


CHERRY! This was my car... it was so hot. I would love to spend a Sunday afternoon driving around in this baby...



These guys were so cool...radical to the core. They are from Weld County Garage. Their cars were beasty and fast! Kindly they stopped to pose for Jami and I.

1 comments:

Smiths said...

All I have to say is GO SOX!!!!!