CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Brian's Birthday!

For Brian's birthday, my gift to him was Bronco tickets. We sat in row 3- Club Level and it was so fun. Brian loved it. It was so different then a traditional gift; though they lost it was just fun and cold. Jami, Dan, and Miranda got tickets for the game as well. We were able to tailgate before. We were also able to meet up with Jason & Jenny and her folks, Jim (Brian's Dad) and Ron a family friend for a beer! It was so fun to see everyone. I think Brian really enjoyed his birthday!! It was so fun and we cannot wait to do it again!


Dan and Brian enjoying the Bronco tailgating!!!



Miranda, Jana, and I enjoying beer and hot coca!


Jim and I!!! Sporting the air-brushed Bronco horse!!



The Girls!!!! We look pretty damn good!


Dan and I.... Fun.



GO BRONCO!!!!


Happy Birthday Brian!!!!!


Too bad we lost... :(

0 comments: